Translate

Monday 7 July 2014

Behind the scenes of my major project

Over the weekend I've been filming for my major project. As planed shooting supposed to take place only on Saturday but because of technical problems most of footage had to be reshot on Sunday. Despite having few difficulties I had a very fruitful production :) I had a company of two lovely ladies, Sylwia my personal photographer and a great assistant :D as well as Lili who was my guest camera woman during the shooting on Saturday! There is still much to be done but I can't wait for the final product though! Thank so much guys! Here are some production snapshots from the first day of filming.




















You can find some more of Sylwia's work on her website:  www.sjpphotos.weebly.com

With Gratitude
Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos - great job by Sylwia! I am excited to see the final film! Some of the shots I see from the pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete